Splash the Summer Away
Fancy a trip to the beach? Then head to the ultimate aquatic playground — Utah’s supreme surf-and-slide water park, Lagoon-A-Beach! Beat the heat in the Beach's six acres of surging slides, twisting hydro tubes, crystal waterfalls, bubbling fountains and summer swimming.
Run the Rapids
Ride a jet stream of water 65 feet down through four twisting, turning, totally enclosed tubes. Plummet nearly 70 feet on a thin cushion of liquid lightning, splashing to a stop like a human tidal wave. Run the rapids on a river tube for a heart-pumping, white-water experience. Splash and play in our lazy river, surrounded by sparkling waterfalls, exotic tunnels, tropical lagoons and a castaway island of fun just for kids.
Open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend (weather permitting). Tube rentals available.
- Memorial Day Weekend
- May 24, 2014: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm *
- May 25, 2014: 11:00 am to 6:00 pm *
- May 26, 2014: 11:00 am to 5:00 pm *
- May 31 - August 23, 2014
- Sunday through Friday: 11:00 am to 8:00 pm *
- Saturday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm *
- August 24 - September 6, 2014
- August 24, 2014: 11:00 am to 5:00 pm *
- August 30, 2014: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm *
- August 31, 2014: 11:00 am to 6:00 pm *
- September 1, 2014: 11:00 am to 5:00 pm *
- September 6, 2014: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm *
* Weather and other factors permitting.
- $5.00 - Regular
- $2.00 - Season Pass holders